MinGW - Minimalist GNU for Windows . A native Win32 port of the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC), with freely distributable import libraries and header files for building native Windows applications.
- Free download in the following link. http://www.mingw.org/wiki/Getting_Started
- Download "Automated MinGW Installer" EXE from this link. This will help in automatic download install of MINGW.
- During the installation process include "g++" option in addition to the default enabled options.
- Update the system PATH to include "C:\MINGW\bin".
- Test by writing a small hello world program. Use "g++" to compile. This creates a.exe in the same directory.